Monday, May 29, 2006

I cant believe it, its only a gap of 5.6.
& yet, so much difference in the position.
Sometimes, such things can be so sickening.

Went to the BP quest briefing today.
Took a taxi.
The journey to Bishan for me is damn long,
couldnt stand it, but i have to control.
Almost reaching there, I puked.
But I swallowed it back again, I chewed on my vomit, & swallowed it back.
HAHAHA :D

Intially, didnt wanna go. Damn lazy.
Changed my mind in the end.

Had to cancel our BP quest cos we didnt have time.
The finals was at 3rd june, but we're having that camp challenge.
No PNA points, no badges.
SO SAD!
No more gold award. Tsktsktsk.
Went to Junction 8 with Mrs Loh and Anyu after the briefing.

Doesnt it feel weird whenever you're eating or shopping with your teacher?
But she's damn nice lah. She pays for our transport and our lunch.
SO NICE!
Both of us were kinda shocked.
I never did see her acting so nice before, except for the time when she treats us for that pizza treat & the Narnia movie.
THANKS MRS LOH! (:

" Another day goes by
Will never know just wonder why
You made me feel good, made me smile
I see it now and I
Can say its gone that would be a lie
Cannot control this
This thing called love
"

No comments: